Perfect Balance Roll-on
Perfect Balance is a mixture of undiluted, 100% pure, USDA certified organic essential oils of Pink Grapefruit, Lemon, Patchouli, Ylang Ylang, and Sandalwood blended into organic Golden Jojoba oil.
Cultivation Method: USDA Certified Organic
Approximate Shelf Life: 1 – 2 years
Pre-diluted to: 4.4%
See our General Safety Guidelines for recommended usage.
This oil is safe for children.
This blend is great for skin issues, healing scars, stress, anxiety, supporting the immune system, sore muscles or joints, and as a digestive aid. It is also effective for boosting circulation, balancing mood, respiratory issues, sleep, and as a mild aphrodisiac.
Apply mixture and rub into skin on wrists, neck, abdomen, or during massage. Avoid broken skin, eyes, and sensitive areas.
Perfect Balance may inhibit blood clotting. Oral use is contraindicated with anticoagulant medication, major surgery, peptic ulcers, hemophilia, and other bleeding disorders. This oil can be harmful when oxidized and has a risk of sensitization.
Below are some of the possible drug interactions for Perfect Balance. Check with your healthcare provider before using Perfect Balance essential oil if you are currently taking prescription medication.
- Medications that slow blood clotting (Anticoagulant/Antiplatelet drugs) such as aspirin, clopidogrel (Plavix), diclofenac (Voltaren, Cataflam, others), ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin, others), naproxen (Anaprox, Naprosyn, others), dalteparin (Fragmin), enoxaparin (Lovenox), heparin, warfarin (Coumadin), and others.
A constituent in Perfect Balance (a-bisabolol) inhibits CYP2D6. The following drugs may interact when Perfect balance oil is taken orally:
- Analgesic including codeine, hydrocodone, oxycodone, phenacetin, tramadol
- Anesthetics including lidocaine
- Anorectics including dexfenfluramine
- Antiemetic/Prokinetics including metoclopramide, ondansetron
- Antihistamines including chlorpheniramine, promethazine
- Antineoplastics including tamoxifen
- Cardiovascular meds including alprenolol, carvedilol, clonidine, debrisoquine, diltiazem, disopyramide, flecainide, S-metoprolol, mexiletine, nebivolol, perhexiline, propafenone, propranolol, sparteine, timolol
- Cholinesterase inhibitors including donepezil
- Cough suppressants including dextromethorphan
- Psychotropics including amitriptyline, amphetamine, aripiprazole, atomoxetine, chlorpromazine, clomipramine, desipramine, duloxetine, fluoxetine, fluvoxamine, haloperidol, iloperidone, imipramine, methamphetamine, methoxyamphetamine, minaprine, nortriptyline, paroxetine, perphenazine, pimozide, risperidone, sertraline, thioridazine, venlafaxine, zuclopenthixol
Avoid old or oxidized Perfect Balance oil. Store in refrigerator to extend shelf life.
This oil is safe for children.
Avoid for 2 weeks before surgery.
Extreme overuse of essential oils can be very dangerous, and even fatal in rare cases(ingestion by children). Always follow our General Safety Guidelines and dilute your oils. Some people may have adverse or allergic reactions. Do not ingest essential oil. Avoid contact with eyes and sensitive areas. Keep out of reach of children.
All of our oils are of USDA certified organic origin, 100% natural, non-GMO, and Cruelty-Free, unless otherwise stated. Any inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org