Harmony is a mixture of undiluted, 100% pure, USDA certified organic essential oils of Lavender, Frankincense, Geranium, German Chamomile, Wintergreen, and Ylang Ylang.
Cultivation Method: USDA Certified Organic
Approximate Shelf Life: 2 – 3 years
Max dilution: 4.8%
See our General Safety Guidelines for recommended usage.
This oil is not safe for children.
This blend is great for skin issues, healing scars, stress, anxiety, supporting the immune system, and sore muscles or joints. It is also effective for boosting circulation, balancing mood, PMS/menopause, and sleep.
Add a maximum of 5 drops (0.25 mL) to 5 mL of carrier oil (or 4.8%) for topical applications.
Apply mixture and rub into skin on wrists, neck, abdomen, or during massage. Avoid broken skin, eyes, and sensitive areas.
Harmony oil inhibits blood clotting, can be toxic, and high doses are teratogenic. Harmony oil is contraindicated through all routes with drugs metabolized by enzyme CYP2D6, anticoagulant medication, major surgery, hemophilia and other bleeding disorders, pregnancy, breastfeeding, children, and people with salicylate (aspirin) sensitivity (often applies in ADD/ADHD). Oral doses are contraindicated with drugs metabolized by enzymes CYP1A2, CYP2C9 or CYP3A4, and GERD. This oil can be harmful when oxidized and has a risk of sensitization.
Below are some possible drug interactions for Harmony. Check with your healthcare provider before using Wintergreen essential oil if you are currently taking prescription medication.
Harmony oil interacts with anticoagulant medications (through all routes), anti-diabetic medications (through oral routes) and drugs metabolized by CYP2B6 (through all routes).
- Warfarin (Coumadin)
- Contraceptive drugs
- Medications that slow blood clotting (Anticoagulant/Antiplatelet drugs) such as aspirin, clopidogrel (Plavix), diclofenac (Voltaren, Cataflam, others), ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin, others), naproxen (Anaprox, Naprosyn, others), dalteparin (Fragmin), enoxaparin (Lovenox), heparin, and others.
- Sedative medications (Benzodiazepines) such as Xanax, Klonopin, Valium, Ativan, Versed, Restoril, Halcion and others.
- Sedative medications (CNS depressants) such as Nembutal, Luminal, Seconal, fentanyl (Duragesic, Sublimaze), Ambien and others.
- Tamoxifen (Nolvadex)
- Efavirenz (Sustiva and others)
- Bupropion (Wellbutrin, Zyban and others)
- Cyclophosphamide (cytophosphane and others)
- Ifosfamide (Ifex and others)
- Methadone (Dolophine, Methadose and others)
- MDMA (ecstasy and others)
- Drugs metabolized by the liver such as Mevacor, Nizoral, Sporanox, Allegra, Halcion and many more.
- Medications changed by the liver such as Elavil, Haldol, Zofran, Inderal, theophylline (Theo-Dur, others), verapamil (Clanan, Isoptin, others) and many more.
Avoid old or oxidized Harmony oil. Store in refrigerator to extend shelf life.
We do not recommend topical use in concentrations above 4.8%
This oil should not be taken in oral doses.
This oil is not safe for children.
Avoid when pregnant or breastfeeding.
Extreme overuse of essential oils can be very dangerous, and even fatal in rare cases(ingestion by children). Always follow our General Safety Guidelines and dilute your oils. Some people may have adverse or allergic reactions. Do not ingest essential oil. Avoid contact with eyes and sensitive areas. Keep out of reach of children.
All of our oils are of USDA certified organic origin, 100% natural, non-GMO, and Cruelty-Free, unless otherwise stated. Any inquiries can be sent to email@example.com